Just a quick update on what I'm using..
- Yaesu FT-7900 2m/70cm mobile. At home, connected to a 2m dipole in the loft (was in the car, but brought indoors recently).
- CRT Millenium CB/10m mobile. In the car, with a springer mobile antenna on a Sirio magmount.
- Yaesu FT-4X(E) 2m/70cm handheld. This is my main handheld radio for analogue FM.
- Retevis RT8 VHF DMR handheld. Very similar to the TYT MD380 (same firmware and programming software).
- SDRPlay RSP1A software defined radio (receiver). Used for all bands, but at the moment it's my only receiver for SSB and data modes, so is often being used for receiving FT-8.
- The HF antenna is a dipole in roughly an L shape (no particular length), with one side along the gutter and the other sloping down to the garden fence.